Dropbox is a cloud storage service that provides file synchronization services. It is the easiest to save, synchronize, and share files online. Dropbox for PC application lets you upload and save your digital files in its cloud storage. The application works as the general file-folder system on your PC, yet with a couple of contrasts. When you create any files or folder inside the app, it automatically gets synchronized to Dropbox’s server and any other device connected to your Dropbox account. When your files synced successfully, a green check-mark will show up on top of your files to tell you that they’re matched up and up to date.
Dropbox is one of the best free online file storing and sharing services that provide strong security features. All the data uploaded to the server is transferred over SSL and encoded with AES-256 before storing. Syncing and storing (uploading) file using this cloud storage app is very easy. You just need to put your documents into your Dropbox folder on your PC, and they’ll automatically show up on any of your PCs that also have the Dropbox application installed. It is available for different operating systems and platforms. You can even download this application for your mobile devices like smartphones (iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry). You can also access everything in your Dropbox using its website.
It is a free service that provides 2 GB of free cloud storage to every Dropbox account. This 2 GB storage is free for a lifetime and you can utilize it to store any type of personal files and data. You can extend the free space by referring it to your friends or any person and also by sharing it on social media platforms. But you can avail of up to 5 TB or even unlimited space when you pay for it.
- It offers 2 GB of lifetime free online storage and which can be extended up to 16 GB by recommending and referring Dropbox to other users.
- You can upload and sync any type of file up to 50 GB in size.
- It can sync on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Another best feature of Dropbox is that it syncs automatically when new files or any changes to files are detected.
- It lets you create a shared folder that allows several people to collaborate on the same files.
- You can control who has access to your shared folders. You can add or remove people and also can remove the shared files from their computers in the process.
- It automatically syncs and backups your files.
- You can undelete or restore any deleted files and folders within a limited time.
- If you do not have the Drop box application installed on your PC, don’t worry, you can access your files using a web browser.
Free Download Dropbox for Windows PC:
Technical details of the program:
- Category: Cloud Storage/Online Storage
- Installer Type: Standalone offline installer.
- Size: 123 MB
- Updated on: 06 March 2021
- OS Support: Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Language: English
The name of the installer file of the application is Dropbox 117.4.378 Offline Installer.exe. This software is developed by Dropbox, Inc. The current edition (latest version) is 117.4.378. It is published as a freeware application for all platforms. This version can be installed on Windows 10, 8, and Windows 7 PC. It provides separate installers for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit PC.