The .NET Framework 4.7 is a programming framework developed for Windows operating systems by Microsoft to provide the ability to develop and run different programs, games, and many other applications. In PC, the Microsoft .NET Framework is mainly required to run different applications that created using .NET, and also the developers can use it to develop applications more easily. If you have a Windows PC, then you might need to install .NET Framework 4.7 at any time during installing or running an application.
O this page, we are sharing the official links to download .NET Framework 4.7 offline installer for Windows PC. You can download its offline installer here and can use the installer to install .NET Framework 4.7 on both Windows 32 bit and 64 bit PC. The links shared to download NET Framework 4.7 on this page are the official link to get the offline setup of the application.
The latest Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7 is available for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016. The .NET Framework 4.7 runs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions but performs an in-place update for the .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5, .NET Framework 4.5.1, .NET Framework 4.5.2, .NET Framework 4.6, .NET Framework 4.6.1 and .NET Framework 4.6.2
Important notes by developer:
All .NET Framework versions since .NET Framework 4 are in-place updates, so only a single 4.x version can be present on a system. In addition, particular versions of the .NET Framework are pre-installed on some versions of the Windows operating system. This means that:
- If there’s a later 4.x version installed on the machine already, you can’t install a previous 4.x version.
- If the OS comes pre-installed with a particular .NET Framework version, you can’t install a previous 4.x version on the same machine.
- If you install a later version, you don’t have to first uninstall the previous version.
Both online and standalone offline installer versions of .NET are available to download. The online installer needs an active internet connection every time to install this program on a computer. But the offline package can be used in situations where the web installer cannot be used due to lack of internet connectivity. Because the .NET Framework 4.7 offline installer does not require an internet connection to install NET Framework. After download, you can use the setup file to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 on different PC and for unlimited times.
Technical details of the app:
- App name: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- File Name: NDP47-KB3186497-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe
- Developer: Microsoft
- Version: 4.8
- Category: Developer Tool / Runtime Component
- Type of file: Offline Installer
- Size: 58.7
- OS support: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016.
Download .NET Framework 4.7 Installer:
Download other versions of .NET Framework:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Microsoft .NET Framework All versions