When it comes to an all-in-one free media player app, the VLC media player always gets the top position on the list. VLC is an open-source free media player application. It is the world’s most popular media player software for Windows platforms. This is one of the most powerful media player apps that can visually play most of the video file formats including CDs, DVDs and also supports almost all types of audio files without the help of any additional plugins.
The VLC media player is developed by VideoLan. This cross-platform application is available for different operating systems like Windows 10, 8, 7, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS, Android, Linux, etc. It has lots of essential multimedia features. The developers of VLC have kept the interface of the application very balanced. Its user interface is quite simple but there is some complexity too. A new user may encounter some difficulties running this app for the first time or one may need a few moments to understand the various options of the program.
VLC 32 bit for Windows:
The VLC media player can be installed in almost all versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10 and XP. It is one of those media players that supports Windows XP. VLC is the best free alternative to the built-in media player of Windows OS the “Windows Media Player”. And it is far better than the “Windows Media Player” due to its advanced features. There are several benefits of using the VLC media player. VLC has separate installers for Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit. On this page, we are sharing VLC 32 bit download link for Windows PC.
Here are some key features of VLC:
- Powerful media player that supports almost all types of media formats even without additional codecs.
- Besides the local storage, VLC can play other media files from CD, DVD, Blue Ray Discs, Webcams, and Streams.
- The VLC media player supports 15 different subtitle formats, like SRT, TXT, SUB, SSA, RT, and many more. It can also download appropriate subtitles of videos from the web using the VLsub extension.
- It has the most advanced set of features over the video, subtitle synchronization, and audio filters.
- It has an inbuilt video recorder that can record any video playing on VLC.
- A user can easily customize its appearance with Skin Editor of VLC.
- It is a cross-platform and open-source program that runs on different popular operating systems.
Technical details of VLC 32 bit:
- Name: VLC (VideoLAN Client) Media Player
- File Name: vlc-3.0.16-win32
- Developer: VideoLAN
- License: Open Source / Free
- Category: Multimedia / Media Player
- OS Support: Windows 32 bit (all versions)
- Version: 3.0.16 (Latest Version)
- Updated on: 25 June 2021
- Size: 39.5 MB
Using the below download link, you can get the latest VLC 32 bit official installer setup file for free.
Download VLC Media Player 32 bit:
If you want VLC 64-bit version, then click the below download 64-bit button to go to the download page.
Is VLC Media Player safe:
Yes, VLC is completely safe for your PC even it is an open-source application developed by a large number of community members. Most community-produced projects often considered secure and more transparent than proprietary or closed source software. Because anyone can inspect the source code of open-source software. Even a user can review the code himself and any feature of the program can be disabled if he thinks it might be vulnerable and insecure for his PC.
VLC developed and released by the non-profit organization VideoLAN. The VideoLAN non-profit organization produces and releases free multimedia software under the GPL license. You can see that the VLC Media Player app never uses and spyware or adware and therefore there is no risk of tracking your data. It provides an ad-free environment for the user to enjoy their favorite videos or audios without worrying about the loss of their personal information. Download VLC now and enjoy.